- Return Read-a-thon envelopes by Wednesday, May 31
- Book Fair held at lunch recess - June 5 - 9
- Evening of the Arts on Thursday, June 8
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Jacob May 18
Hot Lunch Orders - Because we will be on an all day field trip on Friday, June 23, please do not order a hot lunch for that day.
EVENING OF THE ARTS
Our music concert/art gallery/book fair event is coming soon. This "Evening of the Arts" will be held on Thursday, June 8.
- The children need to be at school for 5:45 and the concert will begin at 6:30 pm.
- Please bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on as this event will (hopefully) be held outside.
- The Book Fair will also be open in the gym before and after the concert if you would like to shop.
- Our theme is Canada's 150th Birthday so please dress in red and white and "Canada" accessories.
- Don't forget to bring your violin!
Hopefully all of your children received their Read-a-thon envelope last week. They can be collecting pledges from friends, family and people that they know. There are lots of Literacy Baskets to be won and there are 2 Grand Prizes to win. One for the nursery to grade 3 students ($100 gift certificate for Tinker-town) and one for the grade 4 to 8 students ($100 for Grand Prix Amusements). Please return your envelope and pledge money by Wednesday, May 31.
PHOTOS - Reading outside in the Outdoor Classroom
Science Unit - The Design Process
We designed and built a new baskets for Little Red Riding Hood out of paper and masking tape.
Math Unit on measurement - We measured things with our footprint and a giant's footprint.