Friday, June 29, 2018

Learning's Fun ~ In Grade One! June 29, 2018

FINAL POSTING FOR THE SUMMER 

Have a wonderful summer holiday and may God continue to bless and watch over you and your families.

I loved teaching your child this year.  We had lot of fun and had lots of learning going on each day in school.  The children have all grown and matured so much over the past ten months and I know that they will be excellent grade two students.  I will miss them and your family next year.  But I will still get to teach them in art class!

Thank you for all of the thoughtful, beautiful and delicious gifts that I received from you and your child on the last day of school.  I also appreciated your kind words and cards very much.

I did send home some "homework" for the summer.  There is a set of addition flashcards for your child to cut apart and use for practising their math facts.  Please help them write the correct answer on the back of each card and practice them each day.  The Manitoba government has put "memorizing math facts" back into the curriculum outcomes for grade one.

Here are some photos from our Field Trip to Oak Hammock Marsh
Thank you to all of the parents who drove and chaperoned for us.


































No comments: