What’s New in One and Two?
Week of December 10 – 14, 2012
*Reminders – Permission slip for field trip to the MTYP due
- Scholastic book orders due on Wednesday, December 12
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! NATE December 16
1) Last week we chose food items to bring for the Christmas hamper that our class is making. Your child should have brought home a slip of paper with their food choices listed on it. If your child did not bring one home, please let me know, I do have a master copy. If you’re are unable or do not wish to participate in this mission project, please let me know and I will make sure that those items come to school.
2) We are also asking for each family to send in a toonie ($2). We will use this money to buy perishable food items. (Milk, eggs, margarine, etc...)
3) There is also a sign-up sheet posted beside our classroom door if your family is interested in buying a gift for the two girls in our hamper family.
4) Lastly – We are looking for one family to volunteer to deliver our hamper. If you are interested in helping us out, please let me know.
Thank you all so much for helping the students at BSLS share the joy of Christmas with a needy family.
Our class Christmas party will be on the last day of school, Friday, Dec 21.
The SNACK PARENTS for the party - Dawson, Gabby, Grace, and Hadley